mercredi 2 janvier 2008

My happy new year


I swore to Hoss that my next post would be in english. Here we are. This post will be in english and I'm cool with that. To celebrate 2oo8's new year, I went to Grenoble with Nath to party all night long with his friends "the losers".


I went there a couple of days and I did a lot things that I'm not used to : sports. What the hell? I really thought I was not that bad! Cigarettes really killed me slowly and silently. I felt that way when we went on a football match, just before the party. My lungs were more than itchy, I felt like having razorblades in them, I was dizzy, nauseous, and nearly blacking out... I was so cold I swear I saw dead people.

But it was so fun to finally participate to these football games you can have on Sunday morning with your friends, there was no better atmosphere to help throwing up my guts everywhere. It was really fun.


Concerning the "presents" issue, the losers decided few weeks ago that each one of them has to make a present only to another person who would be randomly and secretly chosen, and it has to cost less than 5 euros. Like in that episode of Friends.
As for me, as I wasn't there at that time, I really expected nothing... But they were so friendly that they gave me that little cute, green thingie : a pagemarker that is now hanging on my camera.

Like every party i went to, I spent most of the time talking and drinking, my both favorite activities. At to 2am, ninja sleep got me. And I didn't snore as hard as Chichi did. Next day we went for a walk in the mountains. It was so long that I still feel the pain in my legs, but now I feel clean, I feel right. I feel like smoking is a huge, huge... huge mistake.

Anyway, I had a really great time with them, they were really nice to me even if I'm not one of the Losers. So thanks everyone. It's been a while I didn't have such a nice new year's party.


And if you wanna see all the pictures : #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

.current mini-goal:
__ Work
.current thoughts :
__ Eat
.current media:
__ Prison Break
.current picture:
__ Rando/

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

trop bien le post ! je suis assez impressionnant sur la photo ^^
RDV l'an prochain !
pour les ronflements, j'avais le nez bouché et j'etais très fatigué ! et pi tout le monde à ronfler d'abord!

Sanh a dit…

surtout toi quoi..; j'aurai du t'enregistrer!
sur la photo en grande résolution on te voit bien net et tout autour de toi flou, enfin ... c'est chouette quoi!